Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ceymick, I'm looking your direction...

Okay, so Jesse has left me in charge of his blog for the next week. I have to say that I'm as confused as... well I probably am right now. I was going to say "you probably are" but a look back over the comments on this blog reveals that oogu could be renamed "jesse talks with is brother and girlfriend, occasionally punctuated by visits from Ceymic and "Russ." Since Amanda is with Jesse in Hawaii, I'm hoping Ceymic and Russ will step up to the plate. However, it's very possible that this week will be void of any comments.

What's my goal, then? It's to kick it up a notch!!



I'll do my best to find fun/interesting things to talk about! And hopefully, we'll even increase his readership over the next week. It's sorta like the "While You Were Out" home makeover show... only we won't be remodelling, there's no surprise since he asked me to do this, and it has nothing to do with that show whatsoever.

Good times.

That's all for today. I'm off to complete the awesome task of shopping for a new blanket for my bed. I'm sure the experience will make days worth of blog fodder... or maybe not. ;)

3 comments:

seth f said...

Just for the record, I'm always in the neighborhood - I'm pretty sure I've read every post ever lodged here (even the dullllllllll ones) - but I'm just not really the commenting type unless I've really got something to say.

In any event, don't know how much fun I'll be able to contribute this week as I'm busy rebuilding the QuizLaw site from scratch since the god damned mother fucking Department of Homeland Security seized our mother fucking hard drives (to be fair, that makes it sound like they were actually after us, which they weren't, but it just sounds cooler to say it that way). You can read all about it here. And since I was stupid enough to not make local backups, the rebuilding process is painful as all-can-do.

And, in honor of our vacationing Oogu, here's a link that's up his alley and seems like something he would most definately post and enjoy - The People's Mario.

seth f said...

Oh yeah, and you mucked something up, 'cause this entry isn't showing whatever picture you were trying to show.

EmoRiot said...

that's horrible...

as for the picture, it was just emeril and I can't for the life of me figure out what I did wrong. 9 years of html programming and you'd think I could put up an < IMG > tag!