Each and every one of us went to the wrong university. I present to you The Dukes University. What is the Dukes University?
It's a job opportunity, really. An opportunity to get paid $100,000/year to spend your days watching the Dukes of Hazzard. Job requirements include:
- watch The Dukes of Hazzard every weeknight on CMT;
- know the words to The Dukes of Hazzard theme song, "Good Ol' Boys," written and performed on the series by the legendary Waylon Jennings;
- serve as media expert on The Dukes of Hazzard for the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute: must be available for TV, radio and newspaper interviews to share passion for The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT;
- write the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute online blog for cmt.com;
- be passionate about The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT;
- make appearances at special events such as Dukesfest 2005 in Bristol, Tenn., (June 4-5, 2005).
I mean ... honestly!! There's only 85 episodes of the show total! You wouldn't even have to watch them all twice, and you'd make over $1000 with each episode you watched.
Take note, jerks with apparently way too much money, I'm preparing my resume as we speak for Simpsons University, Clarissa Explains It All College, and the Hogan's Heroes Votech Institute.