Thursday, June 22, 2006

by popular demand

And by that I mean a single random request from my brother, here's what I'm thinking of for my self-promotional website.

It's going to be pretty simple. At the moment, I've just started to figure out the layout of the whole thing. There will be a couple of sections: News (where I'll give a few little updates), Music (where people can listen to examples of my stuff), Info (where people can read my bio and resume), Blog (which is just a link to here), Links (which will have links ... duh), and Mail (which just opens up an email to me).

skullBug

The menu tabs will shoot outwards when you mouse over them, as evidenced by the Music tab in my example pic. Other than that, I'm designing multiple skins that the user can select for the site. The cartoon me with the skull t-shirt is the default and the one that will automatically load when you first get there.

The second skin is an iPod themed skin.

iPodBug

The third skin is a Republic Commando themed skin.

rc0811Bug

The last one, and one that I don't have here because I just started it, is a Stone Cruz/Vaz Hoil theme. It's not done yet, but I'll post it when it is.

Anyway, like I said, I've just started to figure out this whole thing. The only things on here that are really final are the cartoon images of me and some of the icons. But, like I said, I said I'd share so I am.

No comments: