Tuesday, February 14, 2006

meet the press

As of today, I'm officially a published author. I'm pretty psyched about it. Today at work I got a package in the mail from the Game Developer folks with three copies of the issue containing my Audio article. Well, actually, I suppose it isn't "as of today, I'm published." It was mailed yesterday and was probably printed sooner, so I guess it should be "as of last week, I'm a published author."

Sheesh. Wouldn't want to piss off the Blog Police, again ...

Anyway, I'm happy to see this thing here in my hands and I feel really good about it. It's nice to feel like I'm contributing back to the industry in at least some small way with the things I've learned by working on stuff over the last few years.

Plus, it's cool to now have an "Articles" section on my resume.

I had something else I wanted to say, but I forget what it was. So ... let's just go with "Be excellent to each other."

1 comment:

EmoRiot said...

Party on, dudes!