Friday, February 24, 2006

the 2 minute blog post

I only have two minutes to write a blog post before I have to leave. Amdna and I are going out tonight to see Corteo down in San Jose. it's the new sircyq du soliel pthing they have going on.

This bpost is a mess because I todon't have time for the delete kiey. So this is what it looks like when I make all kinds of mistakes.

Anyeaway,m time for me to tecake off. tomorrow it's car wash and laundry day. tonight, culture.

have a great weekend everyone. you you all get to do something fun.

3 comments:

EmoRiot said...

Why blog when all you have to say is that you have no time to blog?

How was the show? I'm not so into those shows but I like the concept of no animals and such.

Bug said...

I try my best to blog once a day, at least during the week. Most of the time the weekend gets away from me without a chance for me to actually write.

But during the week, I try and write at least once each day. The reasoning is that I don't want my blog to be something like Time Sucker where it wasn't updated for eons and then suddenly, one day out of the blue, a new post would go up.

If there are people who read this thing frequently, I don't want them to stop reading. So, I write.

When I have more time, I'll write about Cirque. Suffice it to say, it was incredible.

EmoRiot said...

While Time Sucker began with a furry and fizzled to a sporadic occurence, I totally understand. I mean, what is a blog about wasting time to dull the dissatisfaction with your job after you leave your job for one with much more satisfaction?