Thursday, February 02, 2006

back in block

I have writers' block. I've been asked to write another article for Game Developer magazine, this time on Smart Combat Music Interactivity. I'm blogging as a means of stalling because I'm tired of writing sentences and then erasing them.

I hate writers' block. It makes me feel stupid, as though I don't have the ability to make a cohesive point.

I'm starting to feel guilty about blogging instead of writing, so I guess I'll go try and plug away at it.

800 words isn't a lot. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble.

2 comments:

PCAB said...

I just stumbled on to your site. Pretty interesting posts. Good luck with the block. It sucks

Bug said...

Thanks, pcab. Thanks for stopping by.

Yeah, the block sucks. I'm pretty much done with the article. I'm just trying to yank a conclusion out of thin air now. It's tough. This one wasn't easy.