Friday, February 03, 2006

hi ho hi ho

I went back to work today after my snot-filled, mid-week vacation. Today has repeatedly felt like Monday; despite it's most certainly not being Monday.

I got the article done. Now it's waiting in an in-box awaiting PR approval. But, at least it's out of my hands.

Manda and I are having some friends over this weekend to watch the Super Bowl. We did this last year and had a really nice time. I couldn't tell you who even played in the Super Bowl last year, but I can tell you that the blueberry yogurt fruit dip Amanda made was a hit. I was asked today by a friend who's coming on Sunday "Will Amanda's World-Famous Fruit Dip be there?"

I'm really tired of coughing today. Thankfully I'm in a sound-proof office, so the rest of the company isn't sick of hearing me cough. I'm also sick of being clammy and cold from having a fever break at random intervals.

Maybe it's time to go home early.

2 comments:

seth f said...

Dude, the Eagles were in the Super Bowl last year, and lost to the Pats. The PHILADELPHIA Eagles. Come on!

Bug said...

Yeah ... that's right. You see how I block out the trama that is Philadelphia and it's sports teams?

So sad ...