Tuesday, September 13, 2005

another day, another kernel panic

Still burning DVDs amidst a mess of crashes. I hate this computer.

I've also started over playing Metal Gear Solid 3. I love this game. There is so much depth to it.

So frequently if I think of something I want to do in the game, I find out that its possible as an actual move. Want to shoot a hornet's nest off of a tree in the hopes that it has honey inside of it? Go ahead; it does. Want to contact your special ops radio folks and ask about the hornet's nest you just found? Go ahead. They've recorded a whole conversation just in case you decided to do that. It's cool. There's so much you can do.

Except for jumping. Solid Snake, the main character, can't jump. That's a little weird.

So I guess that's Solid Snake 0, Pitfall Harry 1.

No comments: