Wednesday, July 26, 2006

it's a couple of wavy lines ...

Everyone's heard of the Rorschach Test, the ink blot test that psychiatrists use to figure out just how crazy you are. Apparently the thought is that by showing the subject a meaningless image and asking them to give it meaning, what they deduce is an insight into their personality.

Well ... Analyze this.

While I've never been one for seeing Jesus in a banana chip or the Virgin Mary in a tree stump, I do find it odd that I keep seeing this strange little image that holds some meaning to me. For the last year, I've been walking outside to my parking space in our apartment building. Everyday I walk past an old blob of concrete on the driveway. And everyday it just sits there and stares at me with it's immediately recognizable form. What is it, you ask?

It's the freakin' Millennium Falcon.
falconConcrete

Now ... seriously. Tell me that doesn't look like The Falcon.
falconToy

I mean, I'm not crazy right? Well, I mean about this. Forget everything else. Actually, come to think of it, that Banana Chip Jesus kinda' looks like the old LucasArts logo

2 comments:

EmoRiot said...

Yeah, it's the millenium falcon as much as my coca-cola rock was a botte of coke.

Bug said...

Well, that thing was a Coke rock. So, that means that this is the Millennium Falcon.

Thank you for agreeing with me.