Thursday, July 13, 2006

family reunion

After arriving late last night, my sister and my brother are now both in town for a handful of day and staying with Amanda and I. It's really nice. I haven't seen either of them in a while - my sister since Christmas and my brother apparently for about a year or so. We're a very scattered family.

Apparently I'm so excited to see them that I've lost all sense of common decency and I'm now cutting off people mid-sentence whenever they're talking to ask one of them some new random question. Mostly it's Amanda who's been on the receiving end of my lame interruptions. Gotta' stop doing that. It sucks.

I think we might be driving some go-karts tonight. As far as I can tell, that's the plan. In the meantime, I'm writing my first piece of orchestral music in two years today.

Can you say "rusty?" Great! I knew you could.

No comments: