Monday, January 29, 2007

hitched without a hitch

It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. After the months and months of planning, every detail of our wedding turned out exactly as we hoped it would. Pictures will be coming soon. As of right now, my wife [; )] and I are now frantically trying to tie up last minute details before we head off for our honeymoon.

This is shorter than I'd like it to be, but I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. Thank you all for sharing in our wedding and being a part of it. It meant the world to us both.

Like I said, pictures will be coming soon! But first, Canadia!

2 comments:

EmoRiot said...

see ya' soon. enjoy the sno-carts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, have fun dude. And when you get back, you can ponder why you didn't do this at your wedding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPmYbP0F4Zw