Friday, January 19, 2007

t minus 8 days

Until we get our wed on. Our to-do list of about 60 items is now down to about 20 something, which is nice. What's not so nice is that we still have about 20 some things to do.

The honeymoon is all planned and we're really looking forward to heading off to Quebec. We've spent more money on this whole shindig than I thought we possibly could. But it looks like it's all coming together.

Just a few last minute things to tie up and then we can hopefully just sit back and enjoy the day.

I don't know how much I'll get to blog over the next week. I'll see what I can do, but I'm not promising anything, you greedy SOBs. It's entirely possible that the next time I write here, my wedding ring will be clacking against the keyboard keys.

Well ... you know ... like, when I lay my hand flat on the keyboard and smack on it. Whatever, you get my point.

1 comment:

EmoRiot said...

I should really get working on my life-sized macaroni sculpture of Tony Danza! Needless to say, I think you'll find it to be the best wedding gift you get.