Saturday, September 02, 2006

holy wow!

Hello, 1998!

Amanda and I just networked our computers together so that we can use the World Wide Interweb simultaneously from both of our computers. Cuz guess what? Before a minute ago, neither of us could. A frequent question around here was "Do you have the Internet?" at which point we'd bargain for the ability to connect to the internet and jockey cables around in the modem itself.

This is a truly a great day. Now we can both waste time on Yahoo! Games simultaneously ...

5 comments:

rooni said...

6:58, 6:59.. who's counting? Close enough. Clearly we couldn't juggle cables and type an entire post in 1 minute. The point is still proven.

EmoRiot said...

Congrats? You know, they have the internet on computers now. I dont' know how to do computers so I can't install the softwares necessary to do the internets. Everything is still sitting in a file on my desktop. Hopefully, I'll get my softwares installed around the time they figure out how to do the tubes.

seth f said...

Instead of juggling cables, you could've just gotten a bigger tube you know. Sheesh....

Bug said...

The internet is not just something you can dump off on someone. It's not like a truck. It's a series of tubes ... not just a bigger tube.

Sheesh yourself ...

EmoRiot said...

I had someone send me an internet yesterday afternoon and I just got it!