Thursday, September 21, 2006

grown up life continues

In the form of meetings with - and I never thought I'd say this - our financial advisor. Yep. Amanda and I had a meeting with our financial advisor this morning to discuss the many varied and exciting options in the world of Mutual Funds.

\/\/00+!!!

We talked about retirement planning, we talked about debt reduction, we talked about, investment strategies ... Much of which I was struggling to "grock," as my department manager is fond of saying. But we were there and we chatted and we're due back next week for another meeting.

Meanwhile, I just got a request for more sketches.

AND SOMEHOW IT STILL ISN'T FUCKING FRIDAY YET!!!! I dunno what's going on, but I got it into my head that Tuesday was in fact Friday and I've been seriously jonesing for the weekend ever since.

4 comments:

EmoRiot said...

Everytime you meet with the financial advisor a small fairy dies. That's why Peter Pan never met with a financial advisor. Growing up's a bitch.

Bug said...

Take that fairies!!!!

EmoRiot said...

Also, I'd suggest starting a casual dining franchise called: A.S.I.S.I.F.F.Y.

T.G.I.F. will get business on Friday but you'll get business all leading up to it.

Bug said...

You're full of intriguing and financially secure ideas ...