Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Andy Milonakis is not allowed to read this

I was typing up some feedback today for a co-worked (it's Review Time everybody!) and was trying to write the phrase "despite the crunched time schedule." Instead, I typoed it as "despite the crunked time schedule." This made me laugh and I thought how funny inadvertent Hip Hop was. That then made me laugh and think that "Inadvertent Hip Hop" was a funny title and I should do something with it.

However, the more I thought about it, the more it seems like some sort of lame Performance Art piece where someone like Tom Green would run around the street with a microphone trying to get old people to say something hip-hoppish (hip-hoppy?). So, I retract my "good idea" label and instead label it as "verboten."

By the way, I was surprised to find while writing this that it's much easier to find a site dedicated to Verboten than to Tom Green. None of his fan sites seem to be functional links anymore. Verboten, on the other hand, is apparently a reference to everything from a movie from the 50s to The Church of true Israel, to a German religious site whose summary in Google reads "Warning: Do not click on this link; it is forbidden."

How can you not click that link after you see that? Those wacky Germans ...

No comments: